SERVER HEALTH CHECK: OK
자동
ID/PW 찾기 회원가입

[플레이어]  쉴드TV Kodi 넷플릭스 애드온 로그인 장애 관련 소식

Updated at 2023-05-29 21:43:38

Broken Netflix add-on, current situation update

In the last weeks there are problem with website backend, its not new that these problems happens
this lead to following current situation (at today):

1) On Windows/MacOS add-on cannot play videos (can play the first 2 minutes and then freeze this is normal thing) this caused by unknown changes in to netflix server side that not allow get widevine license for not clear reasons
2) On Android add-on sometime show "wrong password" error, this is due to broken netflix server API that in these days works bad, make new attempts with authentication key will fails

Find a solution for the first problem (point 1) is hard, i have already tried investigate but atm i have no idea what to do
also because the problem is limited to Windows/MacOS only, then not on all operative systems, so this look so weird
and let me think of a kind of new transition to different way to get video widevine licenses or a kind of bad netflix server wip change that could be restored in next weeks.

For the point 2, this problem usually is fixed after some days by netflix server itself, so we can only wait and hope website server fix the API,
if this will not happens in next weeks, we also have a kind of workaround but if used will allow to play videos only from main profile.

if anyone is able to understand what is wrong with netflix widevine licences on Windows/MacOS help is appreciated
from my part atm i can only wait to see if something change with website

Github Issue discussion for possible updates:
https://github.com/CastagnaIT/plugin.vid...ssues/1585

현재 Kodi로 넷플릭스 애드온을 사용하여 시청중이신 소수의 분들께 안좋은 소식 전합니다.

보시다시피 넷플릭스 서버의 문제로 로그인이 지속적으로 풀리고 로그인이 안되는 장애가 발생되고있습니다.

내장 기본 어플의 HDR 재생시 과도하게 밝은 자막때문에 쉴드TV Kodi 애드온으로 보셨던 분들은 애플TV로 갈아타셔야할것 같네요...(참고로 애플TV 넷플릭스 앱 정말 거지같습니다........)

이번 Authentication 관련건은 넷플릭스의 광고요금제와 연관이 있지않을까 조심스럽게 추측해봅니다.

NO
Comments
아직까지 남겨진 코멘트가 없습니다. 님의 글에 코멘트를 남겨주세요!

글쓰기
SERVER HEALTH CHECK: OK